Subscribe in Itunes

Film Pigeons - Film Pigeons - Film Pigeons

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Film Pigeons Episode 139: My Neighbor Totoro, Millennium Actress, Top 4 Fantasy Animals

On this episode of the Film Pigeons podcast we review two of the classic anime films.  First up is Hayao Miyazaki's My Neighbor Totoro.  We follow that with a review of Satoshi Kon's Millennium Actress.  We also reveal our Top 4 fantasy animals.

SHOW CONTENTS

My Neighbor Tortoro - 24:54
Millennium Actress - 49:14
Top 4 Fantasy Animals - 1:09:57

SHOW LINKS

Music this week is from Young Man

Introduction - Grapes - I Dunno
Closing - In Time

The Fall
Trailer Park Boys
Zombieland
Bob's Burgers
Sherlock
Psych
Battleship Potemkin
My Neighbor Tortoro
Millennium Actress

 



Download this episode HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

blogger counters